- I have had the pleasure to work with Steve for the past 12 months and he is one of the most reliable, hardworking and dedicated professionals I have worked with. He was quick to understand our business and following brief training was able to fully deliver on the client brief that was provided to him. We have continued to employ him on different contracts due to his professionalism and expertise. With an extensive knowledge of food safety, our clients can be sure that they are receiving the most up to date advice, delivered in a professional and friendly manner.
- Steve wins the trust of our clients easily, providing clear, practical advice in a format that is understood at all levels. Where required, he is not afraid to have difficult conversations and handles the situation tactfully and effectively.
- He is incredibly flexible, often moving his workload around to accommodate our
requirements and is very quick to return his paperwork to enable us to meet the
Service Level agreements with our clients.
- Steve is an asset to any business and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
- Caroline Marks – Food Safety Services Leader UK
Weston Favell Centre
Northampton, UK NN3 8PD
Phone: +44 1604 405 311
- The idea of an inspection can be very nerve racking and daunting upon a business, however upon your prompt arrival at the restaurant it was very pleasant and you made us feel comfortable throughout the whole audit. You showed care and interest in our business which made us feel relaxed and you gave us helpful suggestions and information to improve the business, as well as reassuring us which boosted our confidence and self-esteem. Your touch of sense of humour made the inspection easier to get through.
- Farhad Shirzad and Tayebeh Nawrozzadeh
Zeytoon Restaurant Ltd.
94-96 Cricklewood Broadway
London NW2 3EL
Call: 020 8830 7434
- I would unhesitatingly recommend Steve James to any company that seeks a high level of professionalism and friendly service at the same time – there was great understanding of my business and Steve offered practical and honest recommendations to my Food Safety Management System. It was obvious that they are professionals in the area of food safety but at no time did they display arrogance or superiority, instead they affirmed confidence in us with what we already knew and added to our bank of knowledge.
- Kishen Kethia
020 8459 4617
- Steve is a genuinely nice guy who is easy to work with and extremely knowledgeable I would not hesitate to recommend him. He offered sound, practical advice and had a clear understanding of our particular business needs. As our business grows and changes he continues to be our go to man whenever we need a second opinion on any aspect of catering, environmental health or planning. Steve is a pleasure to work with!
- Paul Panayi
6 Cheam Common Road,
Surrey, KT4 8RW.
T: 0208 879 1791 or 0208 330 3326, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve understood our business processes very well and identified the key issues. He clearly informed us of ways of implementing changes and improvements, together with some practical advice which has significantly improved our business practices!
- Sundeep Bhamra Outdoor Catering & Events Team
The VIP Lounge t 020 8951 4441 f 020 8952 9994 e:
- Freedown Food feedback from last Diversey audit on behalf of Hilton: The audit was run in a timely professional manner by Steve, the Auditor. He understood our field of expertise and was able to apply it to a business sector he had not encountered previously. The audit ran to schedule with the minimum of disruption to day to day operations. Subsequent informal discussions with Steve were extremely useful and it is useful to have a contact for advice that has specific knowledge of the organization.
- Marcin Petrykowski
- Here at Didier’s we pride ourselves on quality and our passion for excellence. Steve came to audit us, he was very helpful gave a lot of great advice. He is very positive and understands the needs of customers and suppliers alike. He keeps in touch, and is always there if we need advice with any issue he can help us with.
- Michael Kehoe
- At Cuisine a la Leke, we are proud to be associated with Steve James Environmental Health Services. The professional service they offer with a Customer oriented approach and with a garnish of relationship marketing has added so much value to our business and has carried us this far as Afro-Caribbean Event Catering Services Provider at UK’s Prestigious Venues including The Hilton Hotels and Marriott’s Group.
- We will continue to recommend their service to other organisations who are serious about making impact in their market sector by being competitive and profitable.
- Asif Mahmood
Director of Operations
Cuisine a la Leke
- As a busy catering company we have regular audits to help us understand and clarify what we need to ensure the Health and Safety of our customers and staff. We found Steve to be a very friendly and professional person, he set to work immediately and very quickly and efficiently sorted us out with everything we needed, helping us along the way to understand they whys and wherefores that we had been painstakingly trying to determine for ourselves.
- Steves communication skills, help and advice are second to none and I would not hesitate to contact him should the need arise in the future, and I would certainly recommend Steve to any of my contacts.
- Monty Sassoon – Director
Unit 1 Harp Business Centre, Apsley Way, London. NW2 7LW
Tel: 020 8450 6900 Fax: 020 8208 3269 Email: email@example.com
- I shall without doubt recommend Steve for his excellent recommendations and prompt service. I liked the practical solutions offered and the effective advise. Our organization shall be happy to continue with services of Steve for long time to come.
- Sameer Berry
79-81 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 7SJ
Tel: 0207 5803615 / 0207 6360808
Mob: 07709 545235
- I found Mr Steve James very professional in his approach especiallywhen he arrived for our annual audit right on time , I was totallyimpressed with his commitment towards the work and recommendations hemade to help us improve our business ,it did not take him long tounderstand our business and premises and he provided us with somepractical advice which we found to be quite helpful. I will definitelyrecommend his services to everyone.
- Suleman Raza,
Director Spice Village Group
185-189 The Broadway,
- Thank you for a relaxed morning, I found your approach, professional and competent, your advice was like a form of teaching and very helpful above all you were ready to give further help without a fuss: you are a gem
- Rostaleah Caterers
1A Douglas Way
(off Deptford High Street)
- When Steve arrived at our catering unit we felt instantly as ease as he understood the business and was able to provide help information allowing us to take on more work and streamline the business – all our questions were answered and communicated to us clearly – we would definitely recommend him!!
- Adam Zeitlin
Zeitlin & Co
Private Catering and Events
T: 020 7561 7099
F: 020 7281 1994
- I had the pleasure of meeting Steve James when he came to Audit my premises. You can’t ask for a more honest, dedicated, knowledgeable and professional person doing the work for you. He has a high level of expertise in his field and has an excellent communication skill to relay what he does best. I appreciate all your effort and input in the Audit. I have no hesitation in recommending and using your services again.
- Ashvin Joshi – Director
152 – 156 Kenton Road
Middlesex, HA3 8AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 208 909 2232
Fax: +44 (0) 208 907 1235
- I found Steve James to be friendly, highly knowledgeable in relations to food safety and genuinely interested in identifying better workable procedure to reinforce your own HACCP processes.
- Samira Ali
T: 020 8573 9346
T: 020 8573 9373
- I recall that a potential client contacted us to cater for her wedding on the 5th March 2014 at the Hilton in Tower Bridge London. Having not catered at Hilton before, we were required to be audited on our food management system and it fell on Steve James to do this. His prompt response to appointments was outstanding, arriving even before appointed time! He exposed us to things we previously did not know on food safety issues. Was most friendly and helpful, taught us how to arrange the food management folder, picked out some flaws, which we corrected and enabled us finally, to meet up with current requirement on food legislation, and finally we scaled through. Today we are on the recommended list for Hilton and hope to use him again. His services are outstanding and we will recommend Steve James to anybody who will require such services.
Harold & Dorothy Ekeke
Magic Fingers Events.
- Karsten Dall
Zeitlin & Co
Private Catering and Events
T: 020 7561 7099
F: 020 7281 1994
- Steve has been a great help in dealing with the audit of our business. As a small business and small team, it is critical to us that an auditor is understanding and responsive to our needs. In our relationship with Steve, we have found that these requirements have been met. We believe the relationship goes beyond a straight forward audit service and Steve has shown an interest in our business and has patiently/painstakingly reviewed our documents. It is always refreshing to know that we will get honest advice and it is really useful to have an independent voice to point us in the right direction for growth.
- Anastasia Oyebanji
Tel: 07773 608 739
Address: 18 Mallory Close, Lincoln, LN6 0UL
- Steve has been really helpful in understanding our business. He came in and analysed our needs and provided the services we required to improve our standards accordingly. He also helped us to understand the importance of proper communication between staff to understand their roles and the need to maintain thorough documented records to show our policies are being followed. This has really helped our business and we have benefited from all aspects of Steve’s assistance with the advice he provided in helping us develop and improve our business. All we can say is “Thank you very much for your help”.
- Layla and Chandan
Osterley Star Banqueting
764 Great West Road
Tel: (0044) 208758 0011
Web: www.osterleystar.co.uk / www.bukharamazza.co.uk
- Steve was in touch with us before his arrival and helped us make sure we had all of the appropriate paper work correctly organised, he was understanding of circumstances when our business was in transition. On his prompt arrival, Steve took us through the process with his visit swift and efficient. He had a clear grasp of our needs and the future direction of the company and followed up with a clear and useful report. All the staff found this process very useful and we look forward to his return.
- Rebecca Belson
Sobell Catering Ltd
Tel: 020 8 200 8111
Mob: 07876 355 318
- Asif Mahmood
Tel: 020 8570 2080
Fax: 020 8572 9090
- Steve arrived in good time for his appointment with me. He is very calm natured and patient. He listened attentively to the business I presented to him. He asked questions to fully understand the business, and made notes. I too had questions for Steve which were answered in a professional and efficient manor. The advice I received from Steve was thoughtful and appropriate. He indeed is someone who knows his job! And to top it all he is a fun person and very friendly. I would defiantly use his services again should I need anyone needing advice in this field.
- Claudette Brown
St Vincents Centre,
London SW1P 1NL,
tel 020 7592 1850
- I would have no hesitation in recommending Steve to prospective clients. Steve carried out our audit for approval to provide catering to the Hilton Hotel group. He is very professional and quickly put us at ease with his humour and relaxed manner. His knowledge of the event catering world was impressive. He reviewed our HACCP policy and operational procedures and carried out a thorough inspection of our catering kitchen. Despite our existing high standards he made a number of very helpful suggestions for improvement. His follow up report was very thorough and clear.
- Sammir Saroya
Greenleaf Catering & Event Management
Tel – 020-8574-7779
DDI – 020-3261-1122
Mob – 07944-771-901
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amore Banqueting have worked with Steve James from the start and have always found both himself and his company very professional and thorough. Steve was appointed to audit our premises on behalf of the Hilton Group, his attention to detail made him understand clearly the business process for Amore Banqueting and provided us a very thorough report. We look forward to working with Steve and his team in the near future and continue our successful working relationship.
Del Ghosal – Amore Banqueting Director
Mobile: +44 7887835738
Phone: +44 2037577277
I would highly recommend Steve James to any foods business. Steve did an audit for Diversey as part of Hilton Worldwide and his knowledge and expertise was clearly visible. Kind, friendly and extremely helpful Steve enabled us to create our own HACCP system with his personal feedback and sound advice. He was easy to work with and when I asked for help he replied promptly with very efficient comments, he inspires me as a person and an individual.
I hope to work with Steve in the future again without hesitation in order to build on the already excellent work he has provided to enable us to further our goals in providing excellent food in conditions of only the highest standard possible.
Thank you once again Steve for everything.
Nabil Mohammad – Director
Barkat Foods UK Ltd
134 Palmerston Road
Walthamstow, E17 6PY
020 8509 9540 / 07414094821
- Steve and I recently worked together on a bid for a new customer, and I can easily say that he is one of the best auditors I have ever worked with. He is knowledgeable, patient, meticulous, and very professional. He communicated very well with the establishment employees, and I frequently heard that they were happy to have so much new direction and help. I rarely hear this kind of praise for an auditor! I give Steve my highest Recommendation!
Francie Buck – Walmart Global Food Safety Manager at Sealed Air Diversey Care
Steve recently audited our premises for food hygiene and safety. He rapidly gained our confidence with his engaging personality and professionalism. His experience and clear knowledge proved very helpful with the common sense and practical advice he gave during the audit. This has lead to several areas where we have been able to make improvements both to working practices and in updating, but simplifying, our Food Safety Management system. I would certainly trust Steve to give pragmatic and valuable advice and would certainly employ him again. I look forward to the next audit!
Steve James was appointed as Auditor by Hilton Hotel. When I met him at Premier Signature. He focused on the following during Audit.
1) Attention to detail
2) Food Hygiene
6) Food safety
8) Micro – specially – E- Coli
10) Pest Control
11) Waste Control
14) Chemicals Dozing
15) Glass Audit / Foreign Body Contamination
16) Technical KPI’s
17) Company Objective
His skill and attention to detail inspired me a lot. He is one of the best auditors I have ever met. He is man with full of knowledge.